Monday, May 11, 2015

Hate/Love

I love how you hate me
I hate how you don't love me

I hate how we argue
How you throw away my love
Then I hate you
But I still love you
I hate that

I love how we just talk
But I also love how we don't
I also hate that
Because that's when you say hate
But your tone says not-love

I hate how you don't love me

I hate putting love into poems
It reminds me of love I hate
Reminds me of loving the hate
I love how I hate these poems

Like I love how you hate me

I knew when I read it
Read another hateful love poem
And in it I heard your lovely voice
But it wasn't talking to me

I hate how you love him not me

So I make you hate me
I tear at the insecurities you trusted me with
Because I thought that trust was something like love
But it wasn't so I used it like hate
I used it to tear you apart

I love how you hate me
Because in the end I want you to care
Even if it's not in the way I want

No comments:

Post a Comment