Friday, November 27, 2015

Using

Hello my old friend
That's all there is to say now
We've been taking so long
Nothing has meaning
So we just stick with
Hello

But I need that hello
It's like some sort of pain relief
From how I torture myself in your absence
God, I need it so badly

It doesn't make me happy
I don't love you like I say
I don't even think I like you anymore
But God, I need you

You are an opiate
A pain reliever I used to need
But I still take you in every day because I have made myself still need you
Still need that sweet rush flooding my veins

You don't make me feel love
You don't make me feel anything
You just make me need you
You make me feel nothing
You are slowly killing me from the inside out and I am making you do it

You are not saving me
You are not a heroine
You are just

Heroin

No comments:

Post a Comment